- Reflects science and education from the 2015 AHA Guidelines Update for CPR and ECC
- Skill proficiency will be verified through hands-on scenarios
- High-quality CPR will be emphasized along with reviewing the importance of working together as a team
- Courses are video lead and will provide real-life scenarios
- High-quality CPR for adults, children, and infants
- The AHA Chain of Survival, specifically the BLS components
- Use of an AED
- Effective ventilations using a barrier device
- Importance of teams in multi rescuer resuscitation and performance as an effective team member during multi rescuer CPR
- Relief of foreign-body airway obstruction (choking) for adults and infants
All sales are final. Students may request a date change with 10 days advanced notice; however, a change fee of $25.oo will apply. Students are required to buy the BLS course Provider Manual before class. Both books and e-books can be purchased on the American Heart Association website Either the book or e-book must be available during the course; both may be used for a resource during the exam.
The American Heart Association strongly promotes knowledge and proficiency in all AHA courses and has developed instructional materials for this purpose. Use of these materials in an educational course does not represent course sponsorship by the AHA. Any fees charged for such a course, except for a portion of fees needed for AHA course materials, do not represent income to the AHA.